If you’ve ever given oral sex to a man then you know that semen has its own special…flavor. But what you might not know, guys, is that there are ways to alter the taste of your semen. Most importantly, your diet has a huge effect. Similar to how sweat can smell strongly after eating a heavily spiced meal, your sperm will also reflect the spices in its taste. What a man ejaculates is actually only about 1% sperm. The rest is composed of various proteins, vitamins, sugars, salts, cholesterol, and water. All the extras are what protect, feeds, and fuels the sperm in its journey from the penis to your taste buds. In other words, it is not surprising that your semen is so affected by what you eat. The final goal should be to have a sweeter tasting sperm that makes your partner not dread oral sex every time and gives them some incentive to come back for more. Remember, what you put into your body takes between 12 and 24 hours to secrete out and you should simply keep this in mind before eating and deciding whether you want a better sperm taste on that particular day or not!
Here are ten suggestions to help sweeten up your love juices:
1. Cut out alcohol, caffeine, recreational drugs and nicotine- they're all pollutants.
2. Drink lots of water 1 - 2 liters a day to flush out body toxins.
3. Fruit get plenty each day: Pineapple, papaya cranberry, melons, mangos, apples grapes are all good choices. These fruits are high in natural sugars and offset the bitter taste of semen.
4. Eat plenty of vegetables. While it is true vegetarians generally have better tasting sperm there are a few vegetables to avoid: Any vegetables from the cabbage family are big no-nos, also Cauliflower, broccoli, or asparagus
5. Cut red meat consumption (this is a big contributor to what makes sperm taste salty). Dairy produce such as milk and cheese also make sperm taste salty.
Make sure when you eat protein you get good quality, lean protein such as chicken and turkey. Also, fish is claimed by some to be an offender in terms of taste, but this seems to vary between individuals. Try it and see the affects before cutting it out, fish is a major part of a healthy diet, so don't cut it out!
6. Avoid heavy spices such as Garlic and onions, they're big offenders when it comes to sperm taste, as they have a high sulfur content.
7. Do not buy products that claim to make your semen taste better there is no evidence that they work.
Your semen can be made to taste better by overall changes in diet and lifestyle, it's a complex formula and a good healthy diet has the biggest affect.
8. Parsley, wheatgrass, and celery are particularly recommended for sweeter semen taste, because of their high chlorophyll content.
9. Cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint and lemon are particularly recommended for making semen taste sweeter.
10. Avoid junk food, they're loaded with chemicals and preservatives that pollute your body and your semen's taste.
If your semen, sperm, love juice, jizz, cum, cream, or whatever you want to call it still tastes bad regardless of your diet, see your doctor. You might have an infection down there, you stallion.